MegaCrimp Coupling 8G-8FJX
Gates MegaCrimp Couplings are Designed for use w/ Gates Wire Braid Hydraulic Hose to Create a Robust, Leak-Free Assembly. The Pre-Assembled Coupling is Designed w/ a Patented C Insert Attached to the Ferrule.
Features & Benefits
- Surpassed one million impulse cycles during design testing.
- MegaCrimp couplings set a new standard for hydraulic couplings. The unique ""C"" insert ensures ""weep-free"" concentric crimping to keep equipment and the environment clean.
- One of the most common causes of hydraulic leaks is a cracked coupling nut or seat due to over-torquing by a strong-armed worker. Gates has engineered a solution – Full-Torque Nut technology now available on Gates MegaCrimp and GlobalSpiral couplings.
- Simplifies Inventory Management. Environmentally-Friendly TuffCoat Plating for 345 Percent Better Corrosion Resistance than SAE Standard.
- One MegaCrimp Coupling Size can Accommodate Various 1 and 2 Wire Braid Hydraulic Hoses of Different Constructions & Wall Thicknesses, Simplifying Inventory Requirements, Helping to Reduce Costs & Simplifying Coupling Selection.
- Robust Bite-the-Wire Crimp. Low Profile. Full-Stem Insertion. Full-Length Crimp. Tested to Industry-Leading 600,000 Impulse Cycles.