Oil Bath Wheel Hub Seals - Rear/Drive Axle - H/D Truck 38 Series (Teflon) RD314 National
The Most Technology Advanced Seal in the Marketplace!
|Oil Bath Seal Uses Installation Tool #||RD314|
|Outside Diameter (mm)||152.53|
|Series||38 Series (Teflon)|
Features & Benefits
- The Only Wheel Seal Specifically Designed to handle Excessive Wheel End Movement.
- Constructed Out of a Proprietary PTFE Compound Which Endures Extreme Temperatures, is Compatible With Mineral or Synthetic Oils & Greases and Has the Lowest Friction Co-Efficient of Any Available Seal Material.
- A Lower Torque, Cooler Running, Easy to Install, Longer Lasting Seal.
- A Unitized Shield Protects Seal Lip, Allowing Entire Seal to be Installed or Removed in One Piece.
- Dual Wall Construction Prevents Seal Damage During Installation, Metal Press Fit Retains Seal in the Hub Bore.
- Unique Rubber O.D. and I.D. Seals Bore & Shaft Imperfections. No Application of an External Sealant is Necessary.
- Patented Solid Teflon Lay Down Bi-Directional Sealing Lip Maintains Positive Sealing During Wheel Movement.
- Three Floating Exclusion Lips and Bumper Pad Provides Points of Contact for Additional Protection.
- Patented Sure-Lock I.D.Rib Design Grips the Axle Without High Installation Loads.
- Manufactured to Meet or Exceed O.E.M. Specifications in Function, Form & Fit.
National Seals Oil Bath Wheel Hub Seals - Rear/Drive Axle - H/D Truck 37 Series (Rubber) RD306 National
National Seals Oil Bath Wheel Hub Seals - Rear/Drive Axle - H/D Truck 38 Series (Teflon) RD386 National