Aluminum Wheel LVL 22.5 x 8.25 FB HP - Lighter Wheel
|Bolt Circle Diameter||285.75 mm.|
|Bolt Circle (in)||11.25 in.|
|Max Inflation (psi)||130 psi.|
|Number of Bolt Holes||10|
|Rim Diameter (in)||22.50 in.|
|Rim Width (in)||8.25 in.|
Features & Benefits
- Valve Stem TR554D
- Bolt Hole Diameter 1.053 in. (26 mm)
- Alcoa aluminum disc wheel mounting dimensions are consistent with SAE Recommended Practice J694 June 2007.
- Increase payload or improve fuel efficiency for a light weight heavy weight
- Alcoa’s advanced LvL ONE process technology results in a brilliant finish on both sides for the Clean Buff Finish on both sides as applicable (7) finish option.
- Each 22.5” wheel offers a 7,400 lb. load rating, but weighs just under 42 lbs.
- One piece forged aluminum strength that’s 5x stronger than steel.
- True cool running extends tire and brake life.
- Same five year limited warranty you’ve come to expect from Alcoa.