Brake Drum, 16-1/2 in x 7 in, 10 holes, (106 lb)
Features & Benefits
- Manufactured to Meet or Exceed O.E.M. Specifications in Function. Form & Fit.
- Machined Balanced
- 1 in. Precision Drilled Holes - Mounts up cleanly. making installation easier and faster.
- 100% CNC machined - Higher Precision means more reliable performance.
- 3D Modeled Optimized Design - Generates 25% more static torque which means more braking power with less brake chamber pressure.
- 3D Modeled Optimized Design - Better stiffness/rigidity to weight ratio results in shorter stopping distances.
- Pocketed Mounting Flange - Weight reduction in a non-critical area results in a lower weight dru. meaning more payload and fuel savings.
|Back Plate Thickness||31/64 in (1.23 cm)|
|Balanced or Unbalanced||Balanced|
|Bolt Circle Diameter||11-1/4 in (28.58 cm)|
|Bolt Hole (Number)||10|
|Brake Diameter ()||16-1/2 in|
|Brake Size||16-1/2 in x 7 in|
|Brake Shoe Width||7 in (17.78 cm)|
|Brake Surface Diameter||16-1/2 in (41.91 cm)|
|Brake Surface Flat||8-25/32 in (22.31 cm)|
|Brake Surface Width||7-9/16 in (19.22 cm)|
|Dust Shield Recess Depth (C)||21/32 in (1.67 cm)|
|Dust Shield Recess Diameter (B)||17-1/2 in (44.45 cm)|
|Finished Weight||106 lb|
|Finish Weight||106 lbs|
|Flange Thickness||31/64 in (1.23 cm)|
|Hole Size||1-5/64 in (2.74 cm)|
|Maximum Wear Diameter||16.62|
|# of Mounting Bolts/Studs||10|
|Overall Depth||10-5/8 in (26.99 cm)|
|Pilot Diameter||8-25/32 in (22.31 cm)|
|Product Application||Truck Rear Axles, Trailer Axles|
|Sidewall Offset (N)||2.64|
|Spoke, Disc or Spoke/Disc||Disc|
|Squealer Band Width (K)||1-59/64 in (4.89 cm)|
|Weight||106 to 110 lbs|
|Weight (lbs)||48.65 kg (106 lb)|
|Width||7 in (17.78 cm)|
Interchanges & Equivalent parts:
Brake Drum - 16.5 in. x 7 in. Brake Size - 10 Bolt Holes - For Truck & Trailer Application