Brake Drum 16-1/2 X 7 in - Balanced
Interchanges & Equivalent parts: BD16701, 85123788002, 56864B, FLT4400B, 60000018, 100240B, 03123788002, 60000-018, 4400B, ABPN42A1657VB, TOFD165X7050, 3922X, 3922
|Balanced or Unbalanced||Balanced|
|Bolt Circle Diameter||11.25|
|Brake Size||16.5 in. x 7 in.|
|Brake Surface Width||7.56 in.|
|# of Mounting Bolts/Studs||10|
|Overall Depth (in)||10.62 in.|
|Pilot Diameter||8.78 in.|
|Pilot Diameter (in)||8.78 in.|
|Flange Thickness||0.48 in.|
|Finish Weight||106 lbs|
|Bolt Hole Size||1.00 in.|
|Product Application||Truck Rear Axles, Trailer Axles|
|Brake Surface Diameter||16.50 in.|
|Finished Weight||106 lb|
|Number of Bolt Holes||10|
Features & Benefits
- Manufactured to Meet or Exceed O.E.M. Specifications in Function, Form & Fit.
- Machined Balanced
- 1 in. Precision Drilled Holes - Mounts up cleanly, making installation easier and faster.
- 100% CNC machined - Higher Precision means more reliable performance.
- 3D Modeled Optimized Design - Generates 25% more static torque which means more braking power with less brake chamber pressure.
- 3D Modeled Optimized Design - Better stiffness/rigidity to weight ratio results in shorter stopping distances.
- Pocketed Mounting Flange - Weight reduction in a non-critical area results in a lower weight dru, meaning more payload and fuel savings.