Global Spiral Coupling 6GS1F-4
Gates GlobalSpiral No-Skive Coupling Design Provides Superior Performance for Extremely High-Pressure, High-Impulse Spiral-Wire Hydraulic Hose Applications.
Features & Benefits
- The Innovative Two-Piece, No-Skive Design Allows for Fast, Tailor Made Assemblies.
- By Pulling the Ferrule Away From the Hose End, it's Easier to See When the Stem is Fully & Securely Inserted Into the Hose.
- The Two-Piece Design Potentially Reduces Inventory by 30 Percent Since Only One Stem is Required for All Spiral Wire Hose Types.
- Unique Bite-the-Wire Crimp Design Allows for Improved Coupling Retention & Blow-Off Prevention.
- Maximum Application Coverage - Globalspiral Couplings are Available in More Than 80 Thread Configurations, so Finding the Right Fit for Your Assembly has Never Been Easier.
- GlobalSpiral Couplings Surpassed One Million Impulse Cycles at +250 Deg. F (+121 Deg. C) w/o Causing Stress Cracks in the Hose Tubing.
- Machined from Unleaded Steel Bar Stock, GlobalSpiral Thread Ends are Able to Handle Working Pressures Up to 6,000 PSI.
- Note: MGS Couplings For Use w/ MC4-20 Crimper Only.
- Coated w/ TuffCoat Plating - More Than Five Times Better Corrosion Resistance Than SAE ASTMB117 Specification.
- Eliminating the Skiving Process Drastically Reduces Assembly Time, Labor, Odor, Fabrication Errors & Contamination of the Fluid Power System.
- The GlobalSpiral Two-Piece Configuration Greatly Reduces the Chance of Assembly Error.