Standard Tie, Black, 11.1In, 50 Lb, Pk 100
Light Weight, Strong, Maintains Wide Temperature Range, Absorbs Vibration, Insulates Cables & Provides Abrasion Protection.
Features & Benefits
- Available in 25, 100, 1000 and OEM pack sizes
- Made of General purpose Nylon 6/6 material
- Absorb vibration, insulate cables and protect from abrasion
- Light weight, high strength and maintain a wide temperature range
- Provide a strong grip and flexibility; prevent kinking and curling of wires
- Black ties are U.V. (ultra-violet) resistant which results in a decrease in premature aging
- Can absorb or release moisture depending on the environment, which results in longer life
- Manufactured to Meet or Exceed O.E.M. Specifications in Function, Form & Fit.
- Proudly Made in North America.
|Length||11-51/64 in (29,97 cm)|
|Product Type||Standard Duty|
|Temperature Range||-40°C (-40°F) to 85°C (185°F)|
|Width||9/64 in (0,36 cm)|