Standard Tie, Black, 15In, 120 Lb, Pk 100
Light Weight, Strong, Maintains Wide Temperature Range, Absorbs Vibration, Insulates Cables & Provides Abrasion Protection.
|Tie Strap Color||UV Coated Black|
|Tie Strap Temperature Range||-40 Deg. To 185 Deg. F. / -40 Deg. To 85 Deg. C.|
|Tie Strap Length||15.24 in. / 387 mm|
|Tie Strap Type||Heavy Duty|
|Bundle Diameter (in.)||4|
Features & Benefits
- Made of General purpose Nylon 6/6 material
- Light weight, high strength and maintain a wide temperature range
- Can absorb or release moisture depending on the environment, which results in longer life
- Provide a strong grip and flexibility; prevent kinking and curling of wires
- Absorb vibration, insulate cables and protect from abrasion
- U.V. (ultra-violet) resistant which results in a decrease in premature aging
- Available in 25, 100, 1000 and OEM pack sizes
- Manufactured to Meet or Exceed O.E.M. Specifications in Function, Form & Fit.
- Proudly Made in North America.