Order Online & Win!
Rotella T4 Triple Protection 15W40 Motor Oil - 5 L
Shell ROTELLA T4 Triple Protection oils provide triple action to help control wear, deposits and heat and continuously adapt to the needs of your engine for protection in on and off-highway applications. It meets or exceeds API CJ-4 requirements, and is designed to provide extra performance while helping to maximize equipment utilization and minimize cost of operation and lubricant ownership.
|Density at 15 Deg. C||0.878 kg/l|
|Motor Oil Specifications||ACEA E9 ; JASO DH-2, MA, MA2 ; Caterpillar ECF-2, ECF-3 ; Cummins CES 20086, 81 ; Detroit Fluids Specification (DFS) 93K222, 93K218 ; Deutz DQC III-10 LA ; Mack EOS-4.5, EO-O Premium Plus ; MAN M 3575 ; MB-Approval 228.31 ; MTU Category 2.1 ; Allison TES-439 ; Volvo VDS-4.5, VDS-4 ; Ford WSS-M2C171-F1|
|Motor Oil API Rating||SN|
|Motor Oil Style and Type||Conventional|
|Motor Oil Weight Rating||15W40|
|Sub Brand||T4 Triple Protection|
|Sulfated Ash||10.1 mg KOH/g|
|Viscosity at 100 degrees C||15 mm2/s|
|Viscosity at 40 degrees C||118 mm2/s|
|Application||Severe duty heavy duty diesel engines, off-highway applications, hard working diesel and gasoline engines|
|Flash point in degrees C||234 Deg. C|
|Pour point in degrees C||-36 Deg. C|
Features & Benefits
- 22% less iron wear than Shell ROTELLA T3 SAE 15W-40
- Up to 30% increase in active ashless performance chemistry to protect against deposits and sludge
- Designed to provide maximum after-treatment service life in systems on new trucks
- On average 50% lower wear in seven key industry tests
- Up to 38% lower wear in over 40 million miles of on and off-road testing in late model engines
- Enhanced shear stability performance for viscosity control and optimal oil pressure in your engine.