Drive Axle Scotseal Plus XL Oil Seal
The ScotSeal PlusXL is a Rubber Unitized, One Piece Design.
|Seal O.D.||6.324 in.|
|Front Wheel Seal Width||1.0350"|
|Contents||(1) Oil Bath Seal|
Features & Benefits
- The ScotSeal Plus XL Consists of Four Sealing Lips: A Spring Loaded Primary Sealing Lip With Patented Waveseal Design That is Factory Pre-Lubed,
- a Radial and Axial Dirt Lip , Plus an Outer Bumper Lip That Acts as a Priliminary Dirt Excluder.
- ScotSeal PlusXL Requires No Special Installation Tools and Maintains a Rubber to Metal Contact Between the Seal O.D. and the Hub Bore Surface,
- as Well as a Rubber to Metal Contact Between the Packing I.D. and Spindle or Axle.
- The New High Temperature, Synthetic Lubricant Freindly Material of the ScotSeal PlusXL, Hydrogenated Nitrile Butadiene Rubber (HNBR), is an Excellent Choice for Frequent Braking Applications.
- HNBR Elastomeric Material Provides Heat Resistance up to 300 Degrees Farenheit and Broad Compatibility With Today's Synthetic Lubrication Fluids.
- The Unsurpassed Exclusion Properties Allow the ScotSeal PlusXL to Perform in Very Harsh Conditions.
- Worn Hubs and Spindles Are Not a Problem for the ScotSeal PlusXL.
- Manufactured to Meet or Exceed O.E.M. Specifications in Function, Form & Fit.
National Seals Oil Bath Wheel Hub Seals - Rear/Drive Axle - H/D Truck 38 Series (Teflon) RD305 National
National Seals Oil Bath Wheel Hub Seals - Rear/Drive Axle - H/D Truck 37 Series (Rubber) RD305 National