Tailer Landing Gear Mark V Series
|PSI||80 000 psi minimum yield upper housing and retract tube strength|
|Removable Pieces||Cushion foot|
|Gear Ratios Vs Turns Per Inch||Low gear = 33.8; High gear = 2.5|
|Side Load Capacity||32 000 lbs|
|Ultimate Load Capacity||200 000 lbs|
|Lift Capacity||62 500 lbs with 100 ft lbs input torque|
Features & Benefits
- 2.5 turns per inch travel makes it one of the fastest to the ground and back up.
- Manufactured to meet or exceed O.E.M. specifications in function, form & fit.
- Double-D crank handle connection means more stabilized cranking and stronger crank connection.
- Paint compatible without pre-sanding. If scratched, Black Armour inhibits the spread of creep corrosion.
- Eco-friendly metal treatment provides remarkable protection without the added weight and cost of galvanization.
- Guards against environmental factors, e.g. moisture, stone chipping and salt.
- Large, rolled, 1-5/8 in diameter double lead elevating screw offers added strength and smooth lift.
- A durable performer, with three large, in-line, heat-treated ductile iron spur gears.
- Gearbox with low-temperature, premium lube rated for service from -65 Deg. F to 225 Deg. F.
- Specially designed to shift easily even in cold weather.
- Black Armour metal treatment protection chemically bonds with metal to form a protective skin that is impervious to water and anti-icing chemicals.
- NoLube provides a sealed system resulting in maximum component lubrication.